Makes 2 servings
- 8 to 10 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- ⅓ cup Sauternes wine
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups cooked rice, chilled
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- fresh blackberries or blueberries
- Place peaches and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in blender container; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to medium saucepan and stir in wine and sugar.
- Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Combine rice, cheese, remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, lemon peel and ginger in large bowl; blend well.
- With dampened hands, roll mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in sliced almonds.
- Spoon peach puree into individual serving bowls.
- Place gingered fruit balls in center.
- Garnish with fresh berries.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.