Wonderful with barbecued Pork, poultry or fish.
- Contributed by Roxanne Chan for the BBQ Recipe Contest
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup papaya chunks
- ¼ cup jalapeño jelly, melted
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 small green onion, minced
- 2 tbsp minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tbsp snipped mint
- 1 tbsp snipped cilantro
- 2 tbsp diced red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Prepare the grill to medium high heat.
- Skewer the fruit chunks on 12 inch skewers.
- Combine the melted jelly and lime juice.
- Grill the fruit, turning and basting till glazed about 6 – 8 minutes.
- Dice the fruit and combine with the rest of the ingredients plus any remaining basting sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.