This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 lean pork chops
- 1 large white onion thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- ¼ cup water and some juice from chops
- Brown chops in large frying pan.
- Place onion slices on bottom of shallow baking pan.
- Top with browned pork chops.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine chicken broth, mustard, water and pork chop juice in a cup and pour over chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 45 minutes.
- Place a pork chop on plate on top of onions and spoon glaze over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.