- 1¼ cups sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup flour
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh rhubarb, cut in 1" pieces
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Pastry for 2-crust pie
- Combine 1¼ cup sugar, salt, and flour.
- Arrange half the strawberries and rhubarb in a pastry-lined 9 inch pie pan.
- Sprinkle with half the sugar mixture.
- Repeat with remaining fruit and Sugar mixture.
- Dot with butter.
- Install top crust and flute edges to make high-standing rim.
- Brush top of pie with cold water and sprinkle on 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Cut steam vents in top crust.
- Bake in hot oven (425 °F) 40 to 50 minutes or until rhubarb is tender and crust is browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.