Glazed Sweet Potatoes from the Wikibooks Cookbook, original source of recipe, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- ½ cup (120ml) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 can (40 oz.) [1100g] sweet potatoes, drained
- Bring syrup and butter just to boil in large skillet on medium heat. Reduce heat to low, simmer about 2 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes. Cook on low heat 10 minutes, gently turning sweet potatoes frequently to glaze.
- Garnish with pecan halves, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.