- 1 cup amaranth flour
- 1½ cup brown rice flour or whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon non-alum (gluten-free) baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sea salt (optional)
- 1 cup milk or soymilk or water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons unrefined vegetable oil
- 2 egg whites beaten (if using rice flour)
- Mix dry and liquid ingredients separately; beat egg whites, then combine all ingredients.
- Pour batter into well-oiled 8-inch x 4-inch bread pan bake at 350 °F about 45 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before removing loaf to rack.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.