- 7 eggs, separated
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup potato starch flour
- 2 to 3 mashed bananas
- 1 cup ground walnuts
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- ground walnuts for garnish
- beat whites until stiff and set aside.
- in separate bowl, beat yolks and sugar together.
- add potato starch slowly, beating to a smooth consistency.
- add mashed bananas and groundnuts.
- gently fold mixture into whites.
- grease bottom but not sides of tube pan.
- pour batter into pan and bake at 350 °F for 45 minutes.
- turn pan upside down and let cool.
- garnish with strawberries and ground walnuts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.