Recipe makes 12 muffins
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup potato starch flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 2½ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup applesauce
- two large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¾ cup nonfat milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Line muffin tins with paper.
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Make a well in center of mixture and add applesauce, eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- Stir together just until ingredients are moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Divide mixture into muffin tins and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.