- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ¾ cup grated tasty cheese
- ¼ cup cooked ham, chopped
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free chutney
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- freshly ground black pepper
- herb salt
- Grease an oven-proof dish with half the potato and onion slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cheese, ham, chutney and eggs over the potato slices.
- Pour the milk over it.
- Use the remaining potato and onion slices to make another layer.
- Add the milk and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in 350 °F oven for about 30 minutes.
- By then, the potatoes should be tender.
- Microwave version: microwave for 15 to 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.