- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup raw sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1¾ cups white rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅓ cup butter or shortening (melted)
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Mix first four ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend for one minute.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- When thoroughly mixed, add to food processor, along with the butter and milk.
- Blend well.
- Add the chocolate chips, and press "pulse" once or twice.
- Ladle the batter into muffin tins lined with papers, filling each paper to the top.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, or until muffins are firm to the touch.
- Cool and serve.
- Top with frosting or chocolate drizzles, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.