Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon or orange rind
- ½ cup clover honey
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
Directions[edit | edit source]
- In blender combine oil, honey, and cottage cheese.
- Add eggs one at a time, blend until mixture is fluffy.
- In separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Gradually add blender mixture.
- Mix well.
- The batter will be thick.
- Spoon into small glass bowls (ones with flat bottoms and fairly straight sides, the size you want your buns to be).
- Place in microwave and cook for 3 minute intervals.
- Each time buzzer goes off, turn or rearrange bowls for more even cooking (average time about 12 minutes, depending on your microwave).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.