- 4 oz millet flakes
- 3 oz maize flakes (or corn flakes)
- 4 oz rice flakes
- 4 oz buckwheat flakes
- 2½ oz linseed
- 3 oz sesame seeds
- 1 oz sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put all the above ingredients to soak with enough cold water to easily immerse everything when stirred.
- After two hours or more, stir the mixture thoroughly.
- The consistency should now be like thick porridge.
- Pour away any superfluous liquid.
- Take a flat baking tray and cover with baking parchment.
- Spread the mixture thinly and evenly over the parchment.
- Bake at 310 °F for 30 minutes.
- Slice into rectangles and bake for a further half hour.
- If it is not quite dry, turn off the heat and leave the crispbread in the oven.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.