Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 10 cloves garlic, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Cut the chicken into ½ inch pieces.
- Slice zucchini into rounds and semi-circles.
- Heat oil in small frying pan or wok.
- Add salt and pepper chicken to taste, and add garlic.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a slight boil.
- Cook until chicken is no longer pink and zucchini is tender, but still crisp.
- Serve with rice or flat bread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.