- 1 cup soy flour
- ¾ cup 100-percent corn flour (cornstarch)
- 1¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1¼ cups caster sugar
- ⅔ cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon gluten free white vinegar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Grease two 8-inch round sandwich cake pans and line with baking paper.
- Sift flours, soda, cocoa and sugar into a large bowl and add butter, vinegar and milk.
- Beat with electric beater on low speed one minute.
- Add eggs, banana and jam and beat on medium speed for two minutes.
- Pour cake mix into prepared pans.
- Bake in moderate oven for 30 minutes or until cooked.
- Stand cakes in pans five minutes, turn onto wire rack to cool.
- Sandwich cakes together with whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.