- ½ cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white rice flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- In a bowl beat margarine and peanut butter with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add flours, sugars, egg, baking soda and powder.
- Beat until thoroughly combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix with a fork.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, and flatten by crisscrossing with a fork.
- Bake at 375 °F for six to eight minutes or until lightly browned.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.