- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅔ pound medium shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 1 pound tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup pineapple chunk (fresh is best, used canned in a pinch)
- ¼ cup lemon juice, mixed
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 lemon slices (to garnish)
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic, shrimp and tofu; saute until shrimp just begin to turn pink, about 4 minutes.
- Push food in skillet to edge of pan and warm pineapple briefly in center.
- Add lemon juice, sugar, soy sauce and parsley.
- Swirl pan to distribute juices and gently mix pineapple with shrimp.
- Transfer mixture to warmed serving platter or individual dishes and garnish with lemon slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.