- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup soy flour
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- ⅓ cup sesame seeds
- ¾ cup water
- pinch of xanthan gum
- ⅓ cup rice bran
- Mix gently and roll very thin.
- Sprinkle additional bran on the board before rolling out if desired.
- Cut with a pizza cutter into 1½-inch crackers.
- Lift with a pancake turner and put on cookie sheet.
- Prick and bake at 375-degrees until toasty brown, about 12 minutes.
- Turn off oven and put crackers back in the oven and let them dry out slowly (in a gas oven with a pilot light, check for crispiness after about 30 minutes)
- Store in a tight container or freeze.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.