- 4 cups gluten free crispy corn puff cereal
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup banana chips, dried
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 325 °F.
- Mix cereal, peanuts, raisins and banana chips in 10 x 15-inch ungreased pan.
- Heat margarine and honey in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat, until margarine is melted.
- Stir in cinnamon and salt.
- Pour over cereal mixture, tossing until evenly coated.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in coconut, let stand five minutes, and loosen from pan.
- Sprinkle with additional salt if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.