This is an awesome recipe for gnocchi!!!
- 1 package fresh gnocchi
- 1 head of fresh broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- pecorino romano (about half cup)
- heat olive oil over medium heat in a very large skillet.
- Start water to boil in large pot.
- Steam broccoli until almost tender.
- Add chopped onion and saute until translucent.
- Add minced garlic and saute about 1 minute.
- Add steamed broccoli and saute 5 minutes.
- Add cooked gnocchi (cooked according to package directions).
- Remove from heat and add pecorino romano to taste (about a half cup is what I use) and fresh ground black pepper.
- Add extra olive oil if needed and saute until just heated through, about 1 minute.
- Pass additional romano at serving, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.