Makes 10 servings
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook onion and celery in large skillet coated with vegetable cooking spray until tender crisp.
- Add rice, broccoli, soup, ½ cup cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into 1½- to 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 35 minutes.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup cheese. Bake 3 minutes longer, or until cheese melts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.