This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 9 cups fresh corn
- 4½ cups coarsely grated carrots
- 2 cups chopped white onions
- ½ cup chopped red peppers
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1½ tablespoons celery seed
- 1½ tablespoons mustard seed
- 3 cups cider vinegar
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Pour boiling hot mixture into hot pint jars leaving ⅛ inch head space.
- Adjust caps and process in boiling water bath 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.