From Menu and Recipes Week 3/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. stuffing
- 3 tbsp Miracle Whip
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 pork chops
- 3 cup frozen green beans
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- Combine miracle whip and mustard in small bowl, set aside.
- Arrange pork chops in 9x13 baking dish; brush with half of the mustard mixture.
- Turn chops with stuffing; cover dish with foil.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place green beans on large sheet of foil; drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Fold foil over and seal edges to form packet.
- Uncover chops; place bean packet in oven.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chops are cooked through and beans are heated through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.