- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon bottledhot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 to 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Golden Delicious apples, cored and sliced
- Cooked Ham, cut in large julienne strips
2.) Gently toss Apples, with Sugar, 1/4 cup flour and nutmeg. Arrange on crust. Sprinkle Crumb Topping in diagonal pattern over Apples. Bake at 350 at 350 degrees F. 30–35 minutes or until Apples are tender. Cut into bars or squares.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.