- 2 c. firmly packed graham cracker crumbs
- 6 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped nut meats
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, chocolate pieces and nut meats.
- Blend in condensed milk.
- Pour into 8 x 8 x 2 inch square pan which has been greased and bottom lined with waxed paper and greased again.
- Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees) until top is golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- Remove immediately; remove waxed paper.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.