- 250 g fish meat (grouper or sole)
- 50 g cooked shell-off peanuts
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 – 6 dry red peppers
- 10 cayenne pepper
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp chicken stock
- ½ tbsp salt
- Wash the fish meat, cut into small cubes.
- Marinate fish cube with seasoning for 30 minutes.
- Chop the spring onion into short stalks.
- Remove coat of boiled peanut.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add dry red pepper and cayenne.
- Add fish cubes and stir fry until cooked.
- Add ginger, garlic, and chopped spring onion.
- Pour in sauce and stir until boiled.
- Add peanut and stir well, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.