In Romanian: Friptura de gisca la tava
- Clean, wash and salt the goose.
- Place in the roasting pan with a tablespoon of lard and a few tablespoons of water.
- Set in the oven at low temperature.
- At the beginning, keep the heat low and then increase it and keep basting with the pan drippings.
- Roast for 1½ hours.
- When the goose starts to brown, reduce the heat.
- When it is done, serve either with baked apples like the duck, or with French fries and a salad, pickles or sautéed cabbage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.