Pour over gorraasa and serve warm.
- 6 onions
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 250g Beef Steak
- 3 cups water
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Chop onions and put in pot and fry in oil at medium heat.
- Keep covered, stirring occasionally.
- Add water and cover, leaving on medium heat for 5–10 minutes until water is almost evaporated.
- Lightly blend onions and return to pot and add chopped tomatoes.
- Chop Steak into small pieces and add to pot with chopped pepper, salt, cardamom and cinnamon.
- Cover and leave for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and stir, adding water until smooth and runny. Cover and leave to simmer for 10 minutes adding more water occasionally.
- Stir in crushed garlic.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.