Best time to make this recipe is when you need to clean out your refrigerator.
- Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- 1 box of elbow macaroni
- 1 pound of ground beef
- seasoned salt
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 can of corn
- toss in a few things you need to get rid of
- Cook macaroni as directed.
- While the water is boiling for the macaroni, brown ground beef in a skillet with season salt to taste, add tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, can of corn, and anything else that is on the verge of spoiling in your fridge.
- Mix together with cooked and drained macaroni.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.