If you like biscuits, you'll love these burgers! Savor each delicious bite.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Makes: 4 large sandwiches
- 1½ lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices onion
- 1 (16.3 oz) can Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Press or roll each to form 5½-inch round.
- Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix well.
- Shape mixture into 4 (5-inch) patties.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add patties; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- Place 4 baked biscuits, bottom side up, on plates.
- Top each with patty, lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Top each with baked biscuit, bottom side down.
Nutrition Information Edit
Per serving (1 large sandwich):
- Calories 320 | Calories from Fat 160 | Total Fat 18g 28% (Saturated 6g 30%) | Cholesterol l45mg 15% | Sodium 705mg 29% | Total Carbohydrate 24g 8% (Dietary Fiber 1g 4%, Sugars 5g) | Protein 17g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0% | Vitamin C 4% | Calcium 8% | Iron 25%
- Exchanges: 2½ starch | ½ fruit | 3½ medium-fat meat | 3½ fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.