Purchased from the Early Estate in Corpus Christi, Texas in 1992. Dated 1947
- 2 cups freshly corn
- 2 cups fresh lima beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until the vegetables are hot.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese prior to serving.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.