This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hartman Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 envelope grape flavor unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1 envelope orange flavor unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 quarts cold water
- 1 quart ginger ale chilled
- Mix kool aid together with sugar in a large pitcher.
- Add water and mix.
- Just before serving add ginger ale.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.