This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Grimes Estate in Bryan, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅓ pound parsnips peeled and grated
- ⅓ pound carrots peeled and grated
- 1 orange juiced
- ½ lime juiced
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Toss all ingredients in bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.