- 2 chayotes
- 15 g butter
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 glass of soft bread
- salt, pepper
- grated gruyère (cheese)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- Boil the chayotes for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Cut them lengthwise and remove the pulp with a small spoon, then crush it thoroughly with a fork (or in a mixer) along with the bread.
- On the heat, mix the flour, butter and milk, then, add the pulp and the garlic.
- Leave to thicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill in the skin of the chayotes with this mixture; sprinkle the gruyère and brown in the oven just before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.