Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4
- 4 medium potatoes (1¼ lbs)
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease 1½ quart round casserole.
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer potatoes in casserole.
- Pour cream over potatoes; cover.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake until potatoes are tender and cream is absorbed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.