- 1 cup Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- Combine salad dressing, mustard, celery seed, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Add potatoes, eggs, onion, celery, and pickle; mix lightly.
- Makes 6 servings. Enjoy.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.