- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- several drops hot pepper sauce
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh tomato
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut avocados in half and remove the seeds.
- Scoop out the pulp and place in a shallow bowl.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and mash with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve right away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.