- 1 Unbaked pizza dough shell, 9-inch
- ¾ Cup mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 oz Grilled Chicken, diced
- 2 tsp Minced roasted garlic
- 4 oz California avocado, diced
- 1 Tbsp Mediterranean, diced
- 1/8 Cups mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 oz Crumbled goat Cheese
- Marinated red onions, drained - Recipe follows
- 2 Tbsp Pepperocini, sliced
Top pizza shell with ingredients in order listed, through goat Cheese.
Bake at 500 °F until crust is golden and Cheese at center is bubbly hot.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup red onion around rim, plus a small garnish in the center.
Top with pepperocini.
Cut into 8 slices.
Marinated red onions
Toss together 1-1/4 cups red onion half moons (1/8-inch thick slices), 1/4 cup lemon oregano Dressing (recipe follows) and 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley. Let marinate at least 2 hours. Yield: 1-1/2 Cups.
Whisk together 5-1/2 ounces lemon juice, 3 ounces olive oil, 2 teaspoons dry oregano leaves, 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic, 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest (finely chopped) and 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard. Yield: 1 Cup.