Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb. pork strips
- ½ cup Caesar dressing (purchased)
- 2 pita loaves, halved
- 4 tablespoons cucumber dressing (purchased)
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- Stir together pork strips and Caesar dressing
- Place in a shallow pan and roast in preheated 450 degree oven until pork is crisp and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Open each pita half to form a pocket. Distribute pork among each half.
- Top each sandwich with a tablespoon of the cucumber dressing and some sliced red onion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.