The perfect way to start the day - a rich Greek take on real zucchini, feta, and herbs is great on side dishes and appetizers and delivers a blissful taste that it relishes.
- 2 cups zucchini, grated and squeezed to drain
- 3 handful fresh herbs, such as parsley, dill, and mint, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup feta, crumbled
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil, olive, canola, vegetable, or corn only
- Mix the zucchini, herbs, green onion, feta, flour, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Spoon the zucchini mixture into the pan and cook until golden-brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side. Serve hot and plain or with other side dishes or appetizers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.