Makes 4 sandwiches.
- 6 chicken breast tenderloins
- 5 tbs Greek salad dressing
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbs sliced black olives
- 4 tbs Greek salad dressing
- 4 pita rounds, cut in half
- Marinate tenders in 5 tbs dressing in a sealable bag 30 min.
- Heat an outdoor grill.
- Cook tenders 8 min.
- Place lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, cucumbers and olives in a bowl and toss with remaining dressing.
- Dice the cooked chicken and add to lettuce mixture.
- Make a pocket in the pita halves and stuff with the mixture.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.