This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Duncan Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- ½ cup diced fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced green onion
- 2 teaspoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped Greek olives
- 2 teaspoons grated cheddar cheese
- Spray pan with cooking spray then put pan on medium heat.
- Place vegetables evenly in pan then pour eggs over all.
- Let cook until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with cheddar and put under broiler for a few minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.