- 1 12- to 14-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh minced oregano or 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 10 to 15 thinly sliced red onion rings, or to taste
- 11/2 cups shredded low-fat, regular or soy mozzarella
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta Cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored, seeds removed and diced into small pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped or sliced pitted black Greek Kalamata == Directions ==
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Prebake fresh pizza crust, if using, for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Bake for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until Cheese melts. Remove from oven, and serve.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.