This is a great, healthy salad for dinners or lunches.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp honey or equiv. sweetener
- 1/2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1/4 - ½ tsp toasted sesame
- Additional Ingredients
- 1 lbs fresh green beans, blanched
- and shocked in cold water
- 1 med size jicama, peeled and
- 1 red onion, sliced very thin
Whisk together dressing ingredients. Toss in the other ingredients. Chill at least 1 hour before serving, tossing again after ½ hour (to help marinating process).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.