From Menu and Recipes Week 5/27/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cans green beans, drained
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts drained and chopped
- 2 jars Cheez Whiz
- 1½ cups cracker crumbs
- ½ stick butter melted
- Place green beans in a greased baking dish and cover with water chestnuts.
- Heat both jars of cheese whiz in microwave just until they can be poured.
- Pour cheese over green beans and water chestnuts.
- Combine cracker crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.