This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
- 2 x (16 oz) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (10¾ oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup milk
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (6 oz) can French fried onions, divided
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the green beans, mushroom soup, milk, pepper to taste and half of the fried onions in a large bowl. Pour this into a 1½-quart ungreased shallow casserole dish. Bake until the casserole has heated through, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven, sprinkle the remaining onions over the top and bake another 5 to 10 minutes until the onions are lightly browned. If you really wanted to, you could easily double this recipe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.