Makes 4 servings
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs snipped chives
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1½ pounds large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- snipped chives
- In a bowl, whisk first 4 ingredients.
- Drizzle in the oil, whisking until the dressing is emulsified.
- Add chives, set aside.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add beans and simmer 5 min. or until tender.
- Drain and place in a bowl.
- Toss with dressing, set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add garlic and shrimp.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook 2 min. per side or until cooked through.
- Toss tomatoes with the beans.
- Place on a serving platter.
- Scatter shrimp and feta cheese over the top.
- Garnish with snipped chives.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.