- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium-sized red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into 3-inch strips
- 3 oz vegetarian Canadian bacon, diced
- 2 lbs fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 3 tbsp vegan soy Parmesan cheese
- 1½ tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried marjoram
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add crushed red pepper, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add garlic, onion, bell pepper and bacon, and cook 3 minutes.
- Add green beans and mushrooms, and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, soy Parmesan, basil and marjoram.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.