Serves: 3-4 Preparation time: 10–15 minutes
- 1/2 lb fresh green beans, cut into small pieces
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 4-5 green chilies, slit
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp coconut, grated (optional)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Fry the beans with very little oil until tender or microwave the beans first & then fry.
- Remove from heat and add onions, green chilies, salt, grated coconut & lemon juice.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.