Makes 8 servings
- 1 pound lean ground Beef
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 16-ounce can cut green beans, drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Cook Beef and Onion in large skillet until meat turns brown, stirring to crumble. Add rice, 1/2 cup Cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
- Turn into greased shallow 2-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Top with green beans and pimientos.
- Blend soup, Mayonnaise, milk and lemon juice in small bowl; pour over beans.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 25 to 30 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.