- 2 lbs / 1 kg green beans
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup of sherdded chedder cheese (optional)
- Clean, wash and boil the green beans in salt water.
- Drain and arrange uniformly into a heat resistant dish drizzled with melted butter.
- Pour the beaten eggs, salt and pepper mixed with the sour cream and flour, over the green beans
- Bake at 350 deg. until the omelette is done (a few minutes before its done sprinkle cheese over top). Serve in the same dish you baked it in.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.